Available positions in E Plug will be posted here.
If you want to join the team please send us an email with your CV and application related to the below positions to email@example.com
We are hiring!
Are you our new R&D Engineer?
E Plug is searching for an R&D Engineer
that wants to be part of a fast growing company with new technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a desire to solve challenges through a system perspective. You have a passion for developing software and firmware and have the ability to look at technical systems from a practical side in relation to electronics and mechanics. It is great if you have some experience from before, but highly motivated graduates are also encouraged to apply.
The role as an R&D Engineer in E Plug takes on many forms. You will work alongside the R&D team with the evolution of our software, firmware and hardware through programming, testing and qualification. In addition to the development of new technology you will also have the opportunity to support and execute operations on-site if you want to. The working environment is very dynamic and the tasks are governed by the current ongoing development and operational projects, both in Norway and internationally.
To succeed in this role, you will have good communication and problem-solving skills as well as being passionate about new technology and smart solutions. You will be joining the E Plug team during a transition phase where we are changing and growing internationally. This interesting time represents several opportunities for growth and working alongside different departments in a dynamic environment. Our employees curiosity, passion for innovation and the ability to evolve is key to the success of the company and we want you raising the bar even further!
If you believe that you can make a change and you want to be a part of the E Plug team please reach out by submitting your CV and contacting us.
If you have any questions about this position please contact our R&D Manager Frode Flugheim Heggestad: +47 916 36 131
Qualifications and experience:
- Develop new software and firmware
- Maintain existing code
- Troubleshooting of electronic circuits and motors
- Operational support
- Define design specifications as well as follow up the production and qualification of new equipment
What we can offer you:
- Relevant higher education on M.Sc. and B.Sc. level in mechatronics, electronics, cybernetics, computer science or similar
- Experienced and competent in C# / .NET and C
- Knowledgeable with databases and SQL
- Knowledge of motor controllers, electronic circuits, troubleshooting, sensor technology and signal processing
- Passionate about new technology and smart solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to see things from a system perspective and solve challenges
- A passion for learning and personal development
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Fluent in Norwegian, both oral and written
- Opportunity to be a specialist in electronics and software
- An open, dynamic and innovative work environment where you are part of a team with strong academic and practical background
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Good internal development opportunities both in Norway and globally
- Flexible work hours
Are you our new International Field Engineer?
E Plug is searching for experienced International Field Engineers
that want to be part of a fast growing company with new technology.
Workplace: International areas, mainly Middle East and or South East Asia
Position: Full time
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
Installation and operation of E Plug products according to existing guidelines and procedures, nationally and internationally
Perform service and maintenance of E Plug product portfolio according to maintenance manuals and procedures
Preparation of tools for shipment offshore according to work order and procedures
Preparation of offshore check lists for tools
Prepare necessary job reports and documentation for all tool installation and offshore activities
Testing of new equipment
Participate in duty arrangement if required
Always work according to internal QHSSE procedures and guidelines, including handling customer's complaints or concerns
Relevant Certificate of Apprenticeship
At least 5-10 years' experience running down hole equipment
Good knowledge of mechanichs and electronics
Good communication skills, Norwegian and English
Motivated and driven
Capable of structured and independent working
Effective communication skills
Adaptable to different environments and conditions
Thrives in a hectic environment
High focus on QHSE
How to apply:
Send an email with your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org